I feel honoured to have been nominated by the marvelous Chelsea Owens!!, who is not only a wonderful human being but a very talented writer, from her hilarious and heartwarming stories about her home life to her charming limericks to her fantastic stories, you’ll always have an entertaining time visiting her blog!
Here are the questions that have been asked of me, I hope I have adequately risen to the challenge!
- What is your favorite music video, and what character/psychedelic element would you be in it?
Off the top of my head, I really love the teddy bear battle in Imagine Dragons- Radioactive , I’d like to think I’m that cute, pink, fuzzy bastard that comes in blows up the entire system but I’m probably that poor one-eyed weirdo at the start who doesn’t even last 5 seconds.
2. What is the best dessert you have ever tasted?
About 5 years ago, my partner went on a family trip to Florida for his mothers birthday, he maintains to this day, the birthday cake served over there is the best dessert he has EVER had.
Sadly, I have not had such an experience. 😦
I am however a sucker for the classic Brit sticky toffee pudding with custard- with the twist that the custard has to be cold!
3. Who would win in a boxing round; rock, paper, or scissors?
I am immediately dismissing Sir Scissors, since all advantages pointiness may have had will be hindered by the boxing gloves.
Mr Paper could take a lot of hits but just doesn’t have the strength behind him.
So, I’d put money on Lady Rock winning the match with flying colours.
4. How would you finish the following limerick: There once was a man from Nantucket?
There once was a man from Nantucket
Who’d had enough and thought fuck it
He sold all his things
And moved to Palm springs
With others just waiting to kick the bucket
Even my limerick is depressing…
5. Who is the most misunderstood nursery rhyme character?
The spider from little miss muffet-
Little Miss MuffetSat on a tuffet,Eating her curds and whey;Along came a spider,Who sat down beside her,And frightened Miss Muffet away.
Poor Spidey was just looking for a friend. 😦
Now comes the hardest part for me
(as if the limerick challenge wasn’t hard enough!) picking new people to nominate!
This is, in no way an exhaustive list of who I’d like to nominate, there are far too many brilliant blogsters!
So in no particular order, I shall just list these-
Jonivator his poetry is just beautifully poignant, I strongly urge you to check him out.
The tears of unchained words,for haunting poems everyone should read.
Becca Ellen a fellow BPD sufferer, she writes openly about her mental health and unique short stories.
Charlie’s blog, words from an unlikely poet indeed but nonetheless a brilliant poet and author.
Emily a serious book addict and fantastic writer of short stories.
The puppet master A new blogger, I think she’ll go on to do tremendous things for the mental health challenged community.
My questions for you, should you accept my challenge are;
- What mythological creature would you have as a pet? Why?
- What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done?
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
- If you were king/ queen of your own country, what would be your first royal decree?
- Given unlimited money, what would you spend your days doing?
- What inanimate object do you think has the best life?
- Where is your favourite place, in the whole world?
- If you could only eat one ice cream flavour for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favourite dinosaur?
- If you could ask one question of anyone, living or dead, who and what would it be?
- Is it okay that I HAD to give 11 questions, even though it’s kinda long and I didn’t get 11 because the rules say to ask 11 and the obsessive/ compulsive traits I have are going crazy right now?